nLogic invites you to a technical study tour 9. - 11. May 2023 to Juniper Networks European Technology Center in Amsterdam.
The study tour focuses on increasing competence in solutions for service providers including data centers. This year there will be more hands-on connection with workshops focusing on architecture and design, automation and security
nLogic will stay at the Ibis Amsterdam Center Stopera Hotel. We will organize shared transport between the airport, Ibis Amsterdam Center Stopera Hotel and Juniper's premises. Travel and accommodation are ordered and paid for by the individual participant. When it comes to flights, there are many options.
Agenda, Tuesday 9 May
Agenda, Wednesday 10 May - Service Providers & Data Center
08.15: Bus from hotel to Juniper
- Welcome & Introduction – Robert Olsen, nLogic
- nLogic SP strategy
- Juniper Company overview & Market trends
- Junos vs Junos EVO, software versions
- Product update, Roadmap
- Why is 5G Synchronization and timing important
- Junos Tips & Tricks – Jørgen Johnsen, nLogic
- POC Lab tour
12.00: Service Provider – Workshop: MPLS & Segment Routing
- We will build and design a lab with a combination of physical and virtual routers for core and aggregation running LDP/OSBF/ISIS
- We will then convert from LDP/OSBF to Segment Routing
- We will automate the solution using Paragon Planner & Pathfinder
- We will do End-to-end service insights for service-activation testing, quality monitoring, and troubleshooting using Paragon Active Assurance
12.00: Data Center – Workshop: EVPN-VXLAN
- We will build and design a lab with a combination of physical and virtual switches running a spine/leaf architecture.
- We will then implement EVPN-VXLAN
- We will automate the solution using Apstra
- We will use Data Center Interconnect (DCI) between Data Centers
- We will use Juniper Connected Security for zero-trust
15.30: Bus from Juniper to hotel
16.00: Sightseeing or spare time
Agenda, Thursday 11 May - Service Providers
08.15: Bus from hotel to Juniper
09.00: Security – Workshop: FWaaS & DDoS
- We will build and design a lab with a combination of physical and virtual firewall for Managed Firewall
- We will configure a solution for Firewall as a Service (FWaaS)
- We will implement function for multi-tenant
- How to use DDoS protection on Juniper MX Routers
10.45: Metro/Access – Workshop: Unified PON, BNG & CGNAT
- We will build and design a lab with a combination of physical and virtual routers for metro/aggregation with OLT optics
- We will install the PON Controller and Manager using Juniper NFX250
- We will install the XGS-PON OLT optics on ACX7024
- We will integrate with Juniper BNG (Subscriber Management)
- We will implement CGNAT (Carrier Grade NAT)
13.00: MIST AI & Cloud – Workshop: AI-driven automation
- We will build and design a lab with a combination of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and data science techniques. Use physical and virtual units for wireless, wired and SD-WAN.
- We will implement MIST WiFi Assurance for access points.
- We will implement MIST Wired Assurance for EX switches.
- We will implement MIST WAN Assurance for Session Smart Routers and SRX firewalls.
- We will implement MIST IoT Assurance for Multiple Pre-Shared Key (MPSK) mechanism.
- We will Implement Marvis Virtual Network Assistant
- How to set up AI-Driven SD Branch
- How to make Network as a Service
16.00: Bus from Juniper to Airport
- Juniper Networks, Boeing Avenue 240, 1119 PZ Schiphol-Rijk, Nederland
- ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera, Valkenburgerstraat 68, 1011 LZ, Amsterdam, Nederland
For more information, please contant us
m: +46 70 533 08